Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree!

These are from when we went to get the tree, and putting it in the stand. Brayden had great fun!




On the tractor ride to the tree fields

Searching for the perfect tree

Down here guys!!

Anna strikes a pose

I'm amazed they sat still
long enough to get this shot!

Watchin Daddy cut the tree down

Hmmm maybe I can help

Well I know I can help carry it!

Return trip. Brayden loved the tractor,
of course!!

Anna liked the tractor ride too, I think

Afterwards, we went to a local park
and looked at their awesome lights display.
We were the only ones there, so we let Bray
sit on the console to look at them. He LOVED
the lights and picking out Santa and pen pens
and snowmen and everything else!!

This was Santa and his sleigh at the end,
waving good bye.

A tractor Bray thought was cool.

No comments: