Saturday, January 10, 2009

We just want some snow here!!

Well we are still at the hotel...however that will be changing tomorrow/Monday. The weather hasn't been cooperating too well, as we've had some ice and snow. I have been hesitant to stay over there too long while Abel is at work because the hill coming up out of our building is rather steep. I can totally see myself getting stuck or sliding back down. I'll have to take some pictures of it when the camera decides to work again. We were to get a lot of snow this weekend, so we went last night and got a cheapie sled. Our complex has lots of hills we can take Brayden sledding on, several just outside our building. I was all excited at the prospect of his first sled ride, however it has now turned to just rain. No doubt the snow will be gone if it keeps up. I had gone over to the apartment this morning to feed and take Buddy out and play with him a while. It was snowing here at the hotel very lightly...but over by the apartment, it was snowing really hard. The roads were all snow covered and it was just beautiful, but by the time I left it was sleeting. Sadly that's even changed over to rain...not that I really want it to be icy out but still. Maybe it will change back over to snow before its all done. We shall see!

No comments: