Thursday, August 7, 2008

Moving Sale

Abe and I have decided we have TOO MUCH STUFF!!!!!!! We are trying to downsize as much as we can. So for the last week we have been going through all our posessions and re-sorting and pulling stuff out to sell and pricing and stacking and AHHHHHHH!!! I'm so ready for this weekend to be over its not even funny!! We are having our little sale all weekend. I just hope people come. And buy stuff. We put up signs yesterday and today and of course it stormed today and two of them got ripped down. I saved them and they are curretnly drying out so we can re-hang them tomorrow. Luckily I know people saw them, as we had some people come today hoping to shop. They promised they'd be back tomorrow though! We'll be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow and start setting up. I will update to say how it goes!

1 comment:

annette and matt said...

good luck! I hope you sell all the useless stuff you dont need lol!